|Summary||Unable to install the latest version v220.127.116.117|
|Kickoff date||May 25, 2021|
|Maturity date||May 25, 2021|
|Description||After installing the update v18.104.22.1687, RCM is not starting anymore. It "hangs" on the step "starting database engine".|
|May 25, 2021 7:09:31 PM||Felix Romer||I have an issue with the MyDAC component, which occured now in the meantime on 2 different installations of my software on my customers PCs (Win10). The issue is, that the connection to the embedded MySQL database can't be opened anymore.
Have tried different versions of the "libmysqld.dll", but the issue happens with each of them
5.7.33 -> doesn't work
5.7.16 -> doesn't work
I have tried then even an older version, which I originallly use if a customer is still using WinXP. And the funny thing is, that if I used this old version of the DLL, then the issue doesn't occure anymore. This is the version of this DLL:
|May 25, 2021 7:08:14 PM||Ticket created|
|May 25, 2021 7:09:04 PM||Felix Romer||Field: SpecificationOld value:
New value : After installing the update v22.214.171.1247, RCM is not starting anymore. It "hangs" on the step "starting database engine".
|May 25, 2021 7:09:12 PM||Felix Romer||Field: StatusOld value: Opened
New value : Running